Cut down your breach factor with TCI’s Health Information Compliance Alert!
The newsletter’s got your back with all the monthly news, analysis, and expert advice you’ll ever need to stay informed, compliant, and profitable.
Get answers to questions such as
- How can you protect your practice against inside threats and the exposure of ePHI?
- What’s new from the HHS Office of Civil Rights (OCR) on the access of PHI and ePHI?
- What HIPAA audit and enforcement issues is the OCR focusing on in 2018?
- How should email,texting, and mobile device management be handled — what can go wrong, and what penalties can you expect for violating HIPAA?
- What are the updated HIPAA mandates for behavioral health, the opioid crisis, and more?
Download free sample of Health Information Compliance Alert today.
Learn these best practices for bridging your HIPAA compliance gaps and keeping auditors at bay:
- HIPAA Privacy,Security, and Breach Notification rules
- How to legally use, disclose, and protect PHI and ePHI
- HIPAA assessment, analysis, and management
- HIPAA-compliance planning, training, and implementation
- Policies on mobility, encryption, authentication, and security
- Cybersecurity basics and how to combat healthcare hackers
- And so much more!
To know more, visit https://www.codinginstitute.com/compliance-newsletter/health-information-compliance-alert.html or call 800-508-2582